Take some time out to recharge and be kind to yourself. Come and stay a few nights at Ballathie and enjoy fabulous food, in a relaxed atmosphere, and leave the daily pressures of life behind you.
Take a few days to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside, whilst exploring the local little towns and visitor attractions, and enjoy some of the local activities that the area offers throughout August.
- Horse Racing at Perth Race Course with fixtures on the 1st, 2nd and 19th August
- A great selection of special events at Pitlochry Festival Theatre and Horsecross, Perth
- Perth show on the 5th and 6th August which for generations has been showcasing the local agricultural scene, now the third largest of it's type in Scotland
- Mountain Wildlife Walk at Atholl Estates, Blair Atholl
- Traditional adventure on a sure footed Highland Pony - Atholl Estates
- For more events link to out local Tourist Office
Enjoy a few days away this summer with our very special rate from £130 per person, per night inclusive of
- 5 course gourmet dinner in our award winning restaurant each evening
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
This offer is available from the beginning of August through to end of August 2017 and is subject to availability at time of enquiry.
Rates are based on 2 people sharing a classic or riverside room and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Master rooms/suites are available at a nightly supplement.
This special rate is not applicable for a Saturday evening.
Please contact us to check availability either by telephone or by using the contact form on the website.
As these special offers are only available in a limited number, don't hesitate to call us to check availability for you,
(The book now button will allow you to see the selection of rooms available on various dates without actually making a booking should you prefer to check availability yourself, however this special offer is not bookable on line.)