Take some time out to recharge and be kind to yourself. Come and stay a few nights at Ballathie and enjoy fabulous food, in a relaxed atmosphere, and leave the daily pressures of day to day life behind you.
Take a few days to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside, whilst exploring the local little towns and visitor attractions, and enjoy some of the local activities that the area offers throughout May.
- Ladies Day at Perth Race Course
- 15th - 27th May - Perth Festival of the Arts - a superb selection of artiste's including Jools Holland, Nicola Benedetti, Tenebrae Choir, Nigel Kennedy and the Moscow Philharmonic to name a few.
- 27th and 28th May Blair Atholl Gathering & Highland Games
- 27th May Atholl Highlanders Parade
- A fun adventure on a sure footed Highland Pony around Blair Atholl Estate
- Land Rover Safari's, Get off the beaten track and explore - Atholl Estates
- For more events link to our local Tourist Office
Take advantage of our website special rate, Classic/Riverside rooms from £119 per person, per night inclusive of
- 5 course gourmet dinner in our award winning restaurant each evening
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
This offer is limited in availability, available for stays from the beginning of May through to end of May 2017 and is subject to availability at time of enquiry.
Rates are based on 2 people sharing a classic or riverside room and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Master rooms/suites are available at a nightly supplement.
This special rate is not applicable for a Saturday evening.
Please contact us to check availability either by telephone or by using the contact form on the website.
As these special offers are only available in a limited number, don't hesitate to call us to check availability for you.
(The book now button will allow you to see the selection of rooms available on various dates without actually making a booking should you prefer to check availability yourself, however this special offer is not currently bookable on line.)