Take some time out to recharge and be kind to yourself. Come and stay a few nights at Ballathie and enjoy fabulous food, in a relaxed atmosphere, and leave the daily pressures of life behind you.
Take a few days to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside, whilst exploring the local little towns and visitor attractions, and enjoy some of the local activities that the area offers throughout September
- Horse Racing at Perth Race Course with fixtures on the 11th and the Glorious Finale on the 27th and 28th September
- Set amidst the stunning Autumn woodland of Forestry commission Scotland's Faskally wood in Highland Perthshire, The Enchanted Forest is Scotland's premier sound and light event.
- A great selection of special events at Pitlochry Festival Theatre and Horsecross, Perth
- Traditional adventure on a sure footed Highland Pony - Atholl Estates
- For more events link to out local Tourist Office
Enjoy a few days away with our very special rate from £130 per person, per night inclusive of
- 5 course gourmet dinner in our award winning restaurant each evening
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
This offer is available from the beginning of September through to end of September 2017 and is subject to availability at time of enquiry.
Rates are based on 2 people sharing a classic or riverside room and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Master rooms/suites are available at a nightly supplement.
This special rate is not applicable for a Saturday evening.
Please contact us to check availability either by telephone or by using the contact form on the website.
As these special offers are only available in a limited number, don't hesitate to call us to check availability for you,
(The book now button will allow you to see the selection of rooms available on various dates without actually making a booking should you prefer to check availability yourself, however this special offer is not bookable on line.)